Absence of the father figure.

I made the choice to continue writing and correting some patterns, a common pattern when someone grow with the absense of a parent or guide..any kind of father figure and the difficult that is to accept when a person is trying to take this position when oneself has   living 30 years without the understanding of what is to have a father firgure.

I forgive myself to have accepted and allowed  to resist when X is trying to take the position of father.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify my resistances, judgment, negative reactions about X when he`s trying to take the position of father.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted myself to realise that the resistances, judgments and negative reactions are a extension of the pattern of reject the idea of having a guide or father figure and i dont realise that while i put more resistances, judgments and negative reactions are a consequence of my refusal of have a guide or father figure, the refusal of having someone that will correct myself when will be necesary.

I forgive myself that i haven`t accepted and allowed myself to act with humbleness when someone is trying to correct myself to having believe of myself of know everything and is unnecesary the intervention of someone in moments when i`m acting in separation, damaging others.

















Comentarios